no matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true.
Please reblog if you are a girl and have ever been made to feel ashamed of one or more of these things (wanting to prove a point to some asshole):
-your clothing choice
-your amount of make up
-not having sex
-having your period
-not appreciating catcalls
GUYS!! My parents said that if this gets 50,000 notes they’ll take me to the shelter to adopt an animal of my choosing!!!
I WOULD REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD HELP ME OUT…
"Condoms don’t fit me."
"condoms break so easily. it’ll be safer just to pull out babe"
friction is a thing
Here we have two examples of people who have no idea of how condoms work and I hope never have the need to use one.
^^^ yep, what idiots
- Lawyer: Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but she was drunk and passed out.
- Lawyer: That's not what I asked. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but she was wearin-
- Lawyer: I didn't ask what she was wearing. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but-
- Lawyer: I didn't ask anything else. It's just a simple yes or no answer. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes.
- Laywer: Yes, he raped her.
- Rape is rape is rape, no matter the context.